As a young child, I knew I wanted to be in business... funny looking back, because I had no idea what that meant! I went on to do that, with degrees and working in the corporate world... yet felt I was only running the rat race of an 8 to 5 job. My life passions are Jesus Christ (my Lord and Savior), my family (hubby and 3 kiddos), design (home or crafts), anything Southern (food, accent and decor) and a dream to own my own business.
A unique turn of events in late 2012, combined all these items together in a way I never could have imagined! We have all heard the saying, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" Well, that is exactly what the Lord did for me!
Ricochet Rounds represents me and my life for a number of reasons:
1) Bullets and guns are so very Southern! Can't go anywhere in South Georgia (where I grew up) without seeing a shotgun in the window rack of a truck!
2) My grandfather was a gunsmith in the Marines and even qualified for the Olympics in shooting. My Mom and Dad are still avid shooters.
3) RR has allowed me to work from home and see my hubby and kiddos more often than ever. Although I've never worked more in my life, now I can take the time when I am needed, to be there for them.
4) I LOVE being creative and designing jewelry for wonderful customers that truly appreciate what I do! The interaction with others is so very fulfilling!
5) I am able to take the business knowledge I have obtained from schooling and experience and apply it to what I love.
I never would have dreamed that I would be the owner, designer and maker of bullet jewelry... but God's plans for me are so much better than mine!
- Our Story